Check out the latest #TalkoutofSchool with AQE's Jasmine Gripper on what state budget deal is looking like for NYC & MS principal Michael Perlberg on challenges faced by his school this year & what students should be offered next year to help them recover & reconnect.
- New Class Size Matters report on overspending on charter facilities and underspending on public school matching funds
- Daily News article; and WCBS TV segment on the lack of matching funds.
- AQE: Send a letter to Gov. Cuomo and state leaders on protecting students in the state budget by taxing the ultra-wealthy
- More on Outward Bound NYC public schools, including MS 839.
- Gothamist article on different proposals that have been made for the use of the federal funds, including reducing class size.