Please sign up for our Annual Parent Action Conference on Saturday June 4 from 4 to 6 PM, sponsored by Class Size Matters and NYC Kids PAC.
Invited keynote speakers include Congressman Jamaal Bowman, NY State Senator Robert Jackson and NYC Council Education Chair Rita Joseph.
Following that, we'll have a brief presentation on the proposed budget cuts to NYC schools and the capital plan, and what parents can do to prevent them from being imposed.
This will be followed by your choice of workshops on a host of important issues:
- Resources for parents navigating the special education system
- How DOE puts your child’s privacy at risk
- Literacy in NYC: How parents forced a change
- The problems with charter schools
- Parent organizing and advocacy
Please register now at Eventbrite here or at